At New Image Dentist, we take great pride in helping younger patients improve their oral health and maintain beautiful smiles. We provide a warm and inviting practice that will help your child feel relaxed and comfortable during every visit. By having your child visit New Image Dentist, you truly are providing them with the priceless gift of a wonderful smile.
We offer the following pediatric dentistry services:
- Sealants: Dental sealants are designed to smooth out the rough surfaces found on the back teeth. This makes them easier to clean and maintain. Since baby teeth are known for having particularly deep grooves and fissures, they can benefit greatly from dental sealants. Many children receive dental sealants to help ensure that they experience fewer oral health issues or problems as they grow into teens and adults.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that can provide some tremendous benefits for a child’s growing teeth. Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel and reverses tooth decay so that the teeth will remain healthy and safe.
- Fillings: Dental fillings represent a very common treatment that is used to restore teeth damaged by cavities. A filling will seal off a tooth and prevent its interior from being attacked by food particles and harmful bacteria. Afterward, the tooth will be strong and fully restored. Our practice provides both composite fillings and amalgam fillings.
- Crowns: A dental crown is used to restore a damaged tooth, while still retaining its original structure and integrity. All of our crowns are custom-made using impressions taken of the patient’s tooth so that they provide the best possible results. We are proud to provide younger patients with dental crowns that look remarkably natural and offer function that is second to none.
- Emergency Dentistry: A dental emergency can strike at any time, and our team is ready to help. If your child experiences an unexpected dental problem, our caring staff will do everything possible to help them feel safe and calm during the potentially scary event. We’ll help them get through the situation so that they can back to enjoying great oral health.
Our team looks forward to serving your child and helping them achieve the gorgeous smile that they deserve. Please call us at (714) 706-3466 to schedule an appointment.